Saturday, August 16, 2008

My Wonderful Husband

Recently some friends of ours got engaged and they are so cute! They are always touching and smiling and feeding each other. We don't do that anymore. After all, it's been three years. I was feeling pretty sad about this and would tell my husband this every time we spent time with these friends. But I just shared a moment with my husband that lets me know that even though we aren't all mushy gushy anymore he loves me even more than he used to. Let me explain.

I am eight months pregnant and quite roundish. My doctor keeps telling me my uterus is too big and all the old ladies at church love to exclaim how big I am. So reaching my toes is getting hard to do to say the least. And they were dirty cuz I am the cliche' bare-foot and pregnant type I guess. So my husband, being the wonderful many that he is, cleaned them off for me. Between the toes and all.

Now that, my friends, is true love.

3 comments:

Lisa B. said...

Actually, its just kind of gross.





But nice. :) Enjoy it while you get it!

Lucydolls' ramblings said...

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! That is so sweet! Andrea, you look BEAUTIFUL!! I was going to tell you that at church, but then I didn't see you again!

m&m said...

I am so jealous! That sounds kind of gross, but i am so glad that your hubby is so good to you! And i don't think you look huge, in fact you are usually more "put together" and cute looking then most pregnant women that i have seen!