Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Prayer

Well, after a false alarm on Monday, the Dr. and I have decided to induce on Thursday. I told my mom I feel like I am headed to the guillotine. It is so nice to be able to plan for my class but I have all these doubts. I laid awake last night wondering what in the world I thought I would do with a child? What kind of mother will I be? Can I do this? Can I actually have a baby without pain medication? What if I can't do it and I make a fool of myself?

Anyway, if you could pray that God will give me peace and be with Jayson and I as we welcome our baby girl into the world.

1 comment:

Lucydolls' ramblings said...

Andrea ~ you are going to be an AWESOME mommy! Look at your momma, she is a great mommy, you will do just fine.
I love you and am waiting to hear the good news.
Lisa