Sunday, October 21, 2007

Las Vegas or BUST!

This time next week I will be sitting down in Vegas to watch the Blue Man Group. Followed by a series of unforgettable activites that can only be experienced in Vegas. I must say that I am so excited. This will be my first time in Vegas and I plan to experience it completely...minus a few things of course. I will be attending Phantom of the Opera on Tuesday night in the SECOND row!!!! I am so excited I can hardly stand myself. I am going with my husband (this is my hubby stud in Mexico) and his parents on a buisness trip. The real reason we are going is to visit the SEMA convention. This is where all the new truck and car accessories are introduced to sellers. It covers over a mile on the strip in the Vegas Convention Center. My mother-in-law and I will be going to this one day with the guys but we will spend a couple of the days visiting all the outlet malls in Vegas. Can anyone say shoes?! I am so excited and ready to take a break from the frantic pace of school and trying to absorb all the information. I have a really crazy week ahead of me as a I finish all my homework and turn it in a week early so that I won't have anything to worry about on the trip. I really want to be able to relax and enjoy myself with my husband and his parents. We really do get along well and I am finding that I am thinking of them more as family now than I used to. I had a hard time with this when Jayson and I first got married. But on that note I am going to sign off, if you don't hear from me in the next two weeks, you now know why! Yay VEGAS!!!

1 comment:

Tara said...

I'm so excited for you! You'll have to tell me how the Blue Man Group is - they have it here in Boston too. Have a wonderful time!!!!