Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Time to post!

Well it has been a while since I have been able to do a post. School has picked up and I have been doing about 20 hours a week of homework on average. I guess that isn't too bad. Life has been good around here, it keeps on changing and sometimes those changes are scary but for the most part they have been good! For example, we are thinking about selling our house to buy one that isn't finished yet so that we can finish it ourselves. This really excites me! I think we can buy the house fairly cheep and finish it with the colors and styles that fit Jayson and I best. If we buy this house there will be room to grow, I like this idea. The house that we are in now is about as big as a closet, about 730 square feet. This is a tiny house but we bought it when we were 19 and had no credit at all so I am proud of it. If we buy this other house we will more than double our space as it is about 1500 square feet. It has three bedrooms and two baths and a HUGE utility room! I never thought I would be excited about that...wow, that would be an example of how life changes:). I am turning into my mother:). It is actually right across the street from the house that we live in now. I love the location of our house. It is so central to everything that we need and it is really close to my sister and brother in law, since I share a yard with them now:).

Christmas is almost here...75 days to be exact. This makes me happy. I love Christmas. I love the colors and the smells and the family and the happiness. I love the candel light service we do at midnight at our church. This really helps me to focus and remember what life is about and what Christmas is about.

Well I have to get back to homework, I hope this post meets you all well!

3 comments:

Lisa B. said...

Be careful of the fixer upper. Its more work that you can imagine. :( It is nice though once it gets done...it just takes forever.

Robin said...

And what is so bad about turning into your mother?????

Lucydolls' ramblings said...

Oh Andrea, wait until you have children, THEN you will turn into your mother more. I find things I say to the girls, is like "Where is my mom, that was her saying that".

Love ya!