Friday, September 14, 2007

HOLY COW!

Today has been so stressful! Between school and trying to figure out how to live on one income, I feel like I am at my wits end. My professor's informed all of us senior elementary ed. majors that we aren't allowed to work during our student teaching year. This has been one of those painful experiences that makes me lean on God. As I sat in chapel I let the words of the worship songs flow over me. One of these songs proclaimed: I called out, and you answered! You came to me rescue and I wanna be where you are! Those words are so powerful and I am trying to absorb the true meaning of them. I have realized that I do want to be where God is. And he does answer when I call and He rescues me! Our financial struggles are still before us but I have faith that God will provide even if I can't see the answer ahead of me. Just a thought to remember for the day I guess.

1 comment:

Tara said...

Hey Sweetie! I love you! I'm so proud of you for working so hard. Keep it up, you're a strong girl, and one smart cookie (you take after our mother!). Let me know if there is anything I can do.