Tuesday, December 4, 2007

It's Beginning to Look alot like Christmas!!

I love Christmas. I love the excitement of the kids, I love the smells, and I love getting together with family. Sounds cheesy I know. What can I say, I am a cheese ball! I don't really like those though. Except once my grandma made one that was pretty good. But I digress...A new love that I have during the Christmas time is decorating my home! I live in a very old house and it has arched doorways and I love it! I will post pictures of some of my decorations.


This is the picture of Jayson proposing to me. We had the guests at our wedding sign it instead of a guest book. I love showcasing it!


This is one of the archways that I love. Obviously this is the red wall. I love the red wall:).


This is the other archway.


This is our tree. I love the ornaments because they were made by my mom...except the ones that were bought and given to my husband by his mom:). She is just like me it's great! I somehow missed the incredibly crafty gene my mom has.

Anyway, just thought I would share. I love this part of being married...Cooking on the other hand...not so good at that.

4 comments:

Robin said...

I think your archways look lovely! Good job girl!
You definitely like to decorate for Christmas - hmmm....I wonder where you learned that from!

Lisa B. said...

I love your pictures Andrea. I love your tree too....I think I may have to start the ornament tradition too. I don't know how it will fly with a boy though. Maybe we should have a little Hannah too!

Lucydolls' ramblings said...

I love your house. I also love the archways!!!

Merry Christmas!
Lisa Patrick

Judy said...

Hi Andrea! It's your Aunt Judy! (even after 10 years it's still weird to call myself your aunt! hee hee) Anyway, I just checked out your blog for the first time. Love it! I especially love the "voice" that comes thru in your writing (sorry, that's the teacher in me). You are such an amazing, fun, compassionate, and caring woman. Can't wait to see you!